I’m over the moon to have been invited to speak at a brand spanking new conference for women who blog! Cybher has been founded by Sian To, already boasts a fantastic line up of speakers (*coughs*) and promises to be a brilliant event.
If you haven’t already done so BUY A TICKET and I’ll see you there.
Here’s a bit about me so you know what you’re letting yourself in for.
This is me:
Name: Chris Mosler
Blogs: (Yes, I have three!)
Twitter id: @christinemosler
Height: 5ft 6
Hair: Bonkers, quite frankly. Long, dark brown, curly, mind of its own
Five Things You Should Know About Me
- I have four children age 15, 14, 12 (this week, eek) and 6. I also have one husband and two very fat cats
- We are all vegetarian and, no, we don’t eat fish (apart from the cats)
- I learned to knit recently and now have an out of control stash and more projects than I have time for (PBLE – Projects Beyond Life Expectancy)
- I hate writing about myself and I am finding this very hard
- I will be nervous at Cybher even if I don’t seem like I am. I have terrible eyesight and a diabolical memory so please tell me your name, twitter name and the name of your blog if you come up and say hello!
There are more Meet and Greets over at Geek is the New Chic so go have a look around!